SIIG's USB 3.0 7-Port (Ext) PCIe Host Card allows you to add seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 external ports to your desktop computer via a PCI Express slot to enhance your system's USB connectivity performance. It supports 5Gb/s ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rate and provides up to 900mA power output per port with over-current protection to ensure smooth and reliable data transmission. This is a great USB port expansion solution to enable a variety of external device connections for maximum productivity.
- Quickly adds seven external USB 3.0 ports through an available PCI Express slot for connecting a variety of external USB devices
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps providing fast and smooth data transmission
- Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and increases data transfer speed with external storage devices especially for SSDs
- Each port provides power output up to 900mA and features Over-Current protection to further protect your connected devices
- Multi-port feature allows connecting several existing peripheral devices simultaneously and avoids frequent plug in and plug out