The U460-004-2A2C 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Portable Hub's built-in USB-C cable connects to your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port to give you two external USB-A and two external USB-C ports. This allows you to connect a wide range of USB devices, such as flash drives, external hard drives, DVD drives, MP3 players and digital cameras.
The U460-004-2A2C supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-ten times faster than USB 2.0. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting maximum high-speed performance from new devices.
All four ports share up to 1.5A of bus power. Each USB-A port supports up to 900mA, and each USB-C port supports up to 1.5A. Devices that draw more power will need their own external power supply. The compact case fits easily into your backpack, briefcase or laptop bag to power USB-enabled devices wherever you are. No software or drivers are needed.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
Connects Up to 4 USB Peripherals Simultaneously
- 2 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C ports
- Ideal for flash drives, external hard drives, DVD drives, MP3 players and digital cameras
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
Ports Share Up to 1.5A of Bus Power
- Each USB-A port supports up to 900mA
- Each USB-C port supports up to 1.5A
- Higher-powered devices need their own external power supply
- Fits easily into your backpack, briefcase or laptop bag
- Built-in USB-C cable is perfect for travel
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required